ganesh23
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Changing bank account from which wages were paid

My old bank account expired on the 23/02/2024 and when I made the wages payment today I forgot to select the new bank account. As the result, in the MYOB payment is showing as made from the expired bank account. The payment has already been accepted by the ATO. 

I am using AccountRight Plus 2024.1.0

How to correct the bank account from which payment was made to the correct account?

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Changing bank account from which wages were paid

Hi @ganesh23,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Kindly accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Generally, we would advise you to reverse and reprocess payments when you accidentally recorded the payment using the incorrect bank account, but the payment actually came out of the correct account in real life. As it's only the bank account that is incorrect on the payroll, you can record a transfer money transaction to move the net amount to the correct account. But this depends on what you prefer to do.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post