Forum Discussion

GJO83
User
3 years ago
Solved

EOY payroll finalise STP fail. Need EMDUPE for PRIOR YEAR

Hi all,

We had an issue where we didnt correctly setup our STP during the year and no payroll was reported to the ATO. Now at end of year we are can't finalise as we can't submit anything without getting the xx92618 error (apparently cant submit STP in a year not originally setup)

NOW, i believe our solution now is to lodge EMDUPE files for manual submission however when i try running these they are pulling in payroll from the new financial year where we have processed 2 pays.. how can i get the FY21 payroll information? assuming we have no backups saved...  

PLEASE HELP!

• Hi GJO83 

Welcome to the Community Forum!

We can organise to send you a backup copy. So we can organise that, please send me your serial number, company file name, email address, and date for which you want to retrieve the backup by Private Message.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GJO83 

Welcome to the Community Forum!

We can organise to send you a backup copy. So we can organise that, please send me your serial number, company file name, email address, and date for which you want to retrieve the backup by Private Message.

GJO83
      User

Hi Komal

Thank you for your reply, i have tried to send you a message but the private message screen on this site doesn't seem to be loading properly, it's just showing private message in text and has no other options available.... i have tried different PCs and different browsers but get the same result.. 

Is there another way i can contact you to send details for the backup request?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GJO83 

Please try again as the link should be working now.