Forum Discussion

John-MGNSW
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Employee Card Error

I'm not able to open this employee's card and get the usual Error message. The Error Log is attached as well.

Also, this use Employment Hero for HR and I'm not able to sync this employee's leave requests.

Thank you.

• Hi John-MGNSW 

I've arranged for a script to be run over that company file for you. This script has aided the same situation of not being able to open an employee's card for other users. If you have used the company file around the time of this post do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before trying to open that employees' card.

In terms of your leave requests, I would make sure that the employee's do have the linked wage account for that entitlement(s) assigned to those employee(s). This can be done via Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Select the entitlement -- Linked Wages Category. Once that has been determined, go to the Wages section>> Select that wages category>>Select Employee button (top of the Wage Information window) and ensure the employees are ticked.  If you are still unable to see those requests, we would recommend speaking to your add-on provider for further assistance with that.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi John-MGNSW 

I've arranged for a script to be run over that company file for you. This script has aided the same situation of not being able to open an employee's card for other users. If you have used the company file around the time of this post do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before trying to open that employees' card.

In terms of your leave requests, I would make sure that the employee's do have the linked wage account for that entitlement(s) assigned to those employee(s). This can be done via Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Select the entitlement -- Linked Wages Category. Once that has been determined, go to the Wages section>> Select that wages category>>Select Employee button (top of the Wage Information window) and ensure the employees are ticked.  If you are still unable to see those requests, we would recommend speaking to your add-on provider for further assistance with that.