Experienced User
Experienced User

37Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Import timesheet error

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention that I've been diligently working on importing the timesheets of our employees. However, despite restarting the account multiple times, I'm encountering a persistent issue/error with loading the import file.

I have taken the liberty of attaching the error log for your reference. I would greatly appreciate any insights or assistance you may be able to provide in resolving this matter.

Kind Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Tiu
Experienced User
37 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

37Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Import timesheet error

Hello, please help asap. Payday today and employees are expecting this

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Import timesheet error

Hi @Tiu,

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, it would be best to clear your AccountRight cache and then attempt the import again.

If the error persists, please try importing the file as .txt (tab-delimited). You can do this by opening the file in Excel, then going to the 'File' Menu and into 'Save As', from there click on 'Browse', and change the Save As type to Text (Tab Delimited) .txt

TabDelimited.JPG

Once you've done the above and are importing the file again, kindly make sure to change the Import Format in Step Three to 'Tab' instead of 'Commas', see below:

tabImport.JPG

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post