Forum Discussion

Monick
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Leave Entitlements not showing on payslips

I have been informed that leave entitlements are not showing on our employees payslips. I have checked that the box is ticked in the employee card to show the entitlement on the payslips and that the...
    6 months ago

Hi Monick,

Thank you for your post.

There are a few reasons why an entitlement will not appear on a pay slip. I would recommend checking payroll transactions to see if the entitlement is showing as accruing in that pay. If it's not accruing and it is supposed to be, you would be looking at the entitlement, i.e., Payroll >> Payroll categories >> Entitlements >> Selecting the entitlement. I suggest looking at the calculation basis and making sure it has been set correctly for your employees.

Additionally, check the Setup>>Preferences>>Reports and Forms>>Making sure that "Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on PayCheque Stubs" is ticked. Also going to the Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Selecting the entitlement and making sure that "Print on Pay Advice" has been ticked. This Help article: Leave and Entitlements has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess