Forum Discussion

stephkiwi
Experienced Cover User
13 days ago

MYOB support

I am writing this as I do not want other MYOB customers to go through the stress I have had to deal with because of the untrained staff at MYOB support.  The issue of not connecting my MYOB file with my Tradify file was a MYOB issue and it was solved my Tradify Support worker Charlie.  I gave her my password to MYOB and between her and I we solved this MYOB issue as MYOB support staff could not.  We spent 1 ¼ hours on the phone fixing this issue.

MYOB Staff please feel free to use this in your training. 

1.  When I sent this screenshot (attached to this email)  to MYOB I was told to go into users and untick the box that says no password.  I did this and so did one of your support staff using team viewer.  IT DID NOT WORK.  I got in writing from MYOB vis email that it was a tradify issue. (attached to this email)
  2. Over the next three days I went from Tradify to MYOB both blaming each other.  I knew it was a MYOB issue as it had happened before but I could not remember what we did to fit it, then after reading articles I remembered we used the Administrator with no password and it worked back then BUT NOT THIS TIME.  Of course no one in MYOB listens.
  3. I have to say that Tradify’s support is so good.  They pick up the phone. They are trained and they ring back to follow up.  MYOB support is terrible. 
  4. This is how we solved the issue.  It would be a good idea at this stage for MYOB to listen……………………..    We created a new user, unticked the password box and used that.  
  5. MYOB’s support is so bad that I get told to go to Support for the MYOB family of SME product APIs and then they tell me don’t come to us. (see attached email)

Next I get told by MYOB we have fixed it now.  “Close all browsers and try again”  I did and it was not fixed so I went back on live chat and had to start all over again. 

After all of this MYOB, I would think it is appropriate for someone to ring me and discuss with me how I can get better support next time if this happens again.  I can not describe in words how stressed and the amount of crying I have done over this…,  MYOB has to change..

Also can MYOB files be integrated into a Xero file?

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi stephkiwi,

I'm sorry to hear about the struggle you've encountered in resolving your issue. Upon reviewing your account, I see that it has already been escalated to the dedicated team. Rest assured, someone will get in touch with you within 2 business days, so I recommend keeping your lines open.

Here's your case number for reference: 01708024. In the meantime, feel free to start a new post if you have further queries, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl