3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

New payroll categories "FP: Unused AL"

Hi All,

I have noticed we now have these new payroll categories when reporting for accountright as of OCT23, can anyone help me figure out what these mean? They do not show up in the normal "Payroll Categories" on the "Payroll" tab.

These categories include:

FP: Unused AL - A (R)

FP: Unused AL - ULT

FP: Unused LSL - Lump Sum A (R)

FP: Unused LSL - Lump Sum A (T)

FP: Unused LSL - Lump Sum B

FP: Unused LSL - ULT

16 REPLIES 16
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

Re: New payroll categories "FP: Unused AL"

Same! They just appeared on the list for BAS setup but I can't find them anywhere else. Another nail in MYOB's coffin.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @Hal11,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Could you please take a moment to confirm where you are currently viewing the recently added payroll categories? Additionally, it would be immensely helpful if you could respond with a screenshot depicting the details present in your payroll categories. Your cooperation in providing this information is greatly appreciated and will assist us in ensuring accurate and efficient management of payroll data. Thank you in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

Hi @Earl_HD I didn't provide screenshots but my comment on the original post tells you what they are in the BAS setup. Specifically, where you select that payroll categories to be included in W1. They appear for both manual and online lodgement setups.

Can't show you them in the payroll categories list because they aren't there. They've appeared out of thin air in the setup.

I've attached a screenshot now - since I happened to be in there when the email notice of your reply came in.

MYOB.jpg
Hartleys
Partner
7 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

7Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Let's hope it doesn't require another 2 weeks to get the answer to this one.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Hi @H-TS,

Thank you for flagging this to us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the screenshots. From what we see in those fields, it appears to be an extension of reporting categories to STP phase 2. We'll escalate this with the relevant team. In the meantime, kindly ignore these fields, and you may also refer to this Help article, which is beneficial as it covers some aspects related to this concern.

Please feel free to create a new post again if you've got any questions or need further assistance. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Hi @Hartleys 

Thank you for your post.

We want you to know that this forum operates in an environment where responses may take some time. However, please know that we're dedicated to addressing your concern effectively within the framework of this platform. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to help in any way we can.

Cheers,

Princess

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

Thanks @Princess_R , I didn't flag it initially, credit for that goes to Hal11

I can't see the relevance of the help article you shared - what are we supposed to be looking at there please?

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Hi @H-TS,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for any confusion caused by the shared help article. The help article was intended to provide additional context related to the payroll categories shown in your BAS reporting. This will allow you to know what possible or further payroll categories are added when reporting to STP 2.

Please let me know if you've got further questions about this. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess

Julie_A_C
Partner
3,363 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3,363Posts

502Kudos

522Solutions

hi @Hal11 @H-TS @Princess_R @Earl_HD 

They all need to be included in W1 as per attached screenshot from ATO site.

Julie Carter AIPA, BBus(Acctg),
MYOB Professional Partner, Registered BAS Service Provider
Associate Member of Institute of Public Accountants
Member Association of Accounting Technicians
ph: 0417 927 654 email: accuratebooks7@gmail.com
JAC' of All Trades Bookkeeping (Servicing from Leederville to Pinjarra, Fremantle to Armadale WA)

If this post answered your question, please mark it as a solution to assist others.
If you found it helpful, please use the thumbs up.

BAS labels.png

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post