Forum Discussion

KatieLou
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Pay run reversed after super had been paid

Hi,

My client processed two pays (in two consecutive weeks 9.6.2022 & 16.6.2022) for an employee on leave accidently. They had already been paid correctly for their leave in another payrun.

She wanted to pay the super before EOFY, so did this. The super was paid up to 15.6.2022. 

Then I find these duplicate pays in her system - i reverse them.

Now we are going to pay the balance of the super for June and we are out by the super figure for the 9.6.2022. The reversal for the 16.6.2022 appears in the Pay Super window, but not the 9.6.2022. 

It doesn't make sense

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KatieLou
    Experienced Cover User

Hi MYOB - can I please have help with this matter. I can't finalise my STP without fixing this first.

KatieLou
    Experienced Cover User

Hi MYOB, 

still waiting. I still have an amount sitting in my PAY SUPER screen that is saying needs to be paid but doesn't.

All other reports reconcile. It is a glitch in the system.

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi KatieLou

Thanks for your post and sorry to see that no one had replied to you. Is it the reversed pay super transaction that is still showing in the manage payments window ? If so, After reversing a Pay Super transaction it will remain on the Manage Payments window and cannot be removed. Information on this is available on this Help Article

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

KatieLou
        Experienced Cover User

The pay super transaction hasn't been reversed, a payroll has been, but after the super had been processed through pay super for that period.

The other reversed transaction shows in the pay super window - which I offset with the incorrect pay (the super had not been paid), but the payroll that was reversed after the super had been paid for that period, it not showing up reversed (as a negative). So Pay Super wants me to pay the super on the corrected pay where the reversed pay should offset it.