Forum Discussion

Anewbee
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll Entitlements- Changing from Full time to Part time

Good Afternoon

We have an employee changing from full time to part time. We normally use different wage categories and entitlement categories for full time and part time employees.

The employee has annual leave accrued and also the sick leave accrued is in the negative. How do I make those balances show in the part time categories? Thanks

• Hi Anewbee 

Thanks for your post. You can move accrual balances from one entitlement to another by processing a $0 pay. Enter the accrual balance as a negative against the entitlement payroll category you want to reduce and a positive against the entitlement payroll category you want to increase.

The Help Article, Adjusting leave entitlements , has further information on this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Anewbee 

Thanks for your post. You can move accrual balances from one entitlement to another by processing a $0 pay. Enter the accrual balance as a negative against the entitlement payroll category you want to reduce and a positive against the entitlement payroll category you want to increase.

The Help Article, Adjusting leave entitlements , has further information on this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.