Forum Discussion

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

Payroll Entries

After having difficulty in processing March payroll entries on MYOB advice these were processed successfully in the web browser. However these entries are not reflected in MYOB Cloud

We have used the Cloud version for some time and wish to continue to do so.

How do we get the payroll dentries reflected in the Cloud version?

Colin

• Hi Over-Boots

Based on my understanding, there shouldn't be any differences between the data in the desktop and browser versions if the file is saved in the cloud, as both versions extract information from the same source. I recommend confirming if your AccountRight file was saved online, which can be done by checking the bottom right of the application.

Furthermore, you can verify the desktop file's serial number (located in Setup > Company Information) and compare it with the serial number in the browser version of the file, which can be found by clicking the company name at the top right of the window. If you're accessing the same files, the name and serial numbers should align.

Let us know if you require further help with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Over-Boots

Based on my understanding, there shouldn't be any differences between the data in the desktop and browser versions if the file is saved in the cloud, as both versions extract information from the same source. I recommend confirming if your AccountRight file was saved online, which can be done by checking the bottom right of the application.

Furthermore, you can verify the desktop file's serial number (located in Setup > Company Information) and compare it with the serial number in the browser version of the file, which can be found by clicking the company name at the top right of the window. If you're accessing the same files, the name and serial numbers should align.

Let us know if you require further help with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve