Forum Discussion

PJC
Experienced User
2 years ago

Payroll Not Recording

Hi, 

We had an issue with payroll today in that when he hit the record button the pays vanished. We entered them again only to experience the same thrill again. I can see from other posts that this is not an isolated problem in the new year and I have had to process net pays manually in the meantime as with most payroll processing time is of the essence. Can you please advise what steps need to be taken from here to rectify this issue and have the data present in the program so we can report for STP purposes? 

Also as an added issue one of our employee card files has decided to not let us access. A copy of the error message is attached. Could you also attend to this as per last time this occurred.

Regards,

PJC

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    PJC
    Experienced User

File added

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi PJC 

We have just run a script on your file to fix this issue. Can you please try processing the payroll again and let us know how you go on. 

PJC
        Experienced User

Hi Komal,

It didn't work however I may have contributed in that I restored a backup file from yesterday before I tried to run the payroll again. The reason I did this is becuase the backup file contains the 60 or so pays I need to process just before I would hit the record button - I would rather this than to enter the whole lot again.

If this is the case and you need to run the script again is it possible for me to reload this backup first so those pays are in the system and then have you run the script. 

Regards,

PJC