Forum Discussion

Vicki66
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Payroll not recording

Tried to process first payroll of the new financial year.  Entered all pays but it didn't process and all pays were lost.  We tried again and the same thing happened.  Also receiving notifications that staff don't have entitlements and zeroing out.  Also having trouble accessing some staff cards to adjust pay rates.  When trying to access, MYOB reports an error and closes, with the email to MYOB returned as undeliverable! Please help.  Vicki 

• Hi Vicki66 

If your file is online, can you please send us your serial number by a Private Message so we can run an online script to try fixing this issue.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DebLB
    Experienced User

I am having very similiar issues. the last 3 pays have not recoreded and when i try to open one of the employees cards i get the error message and MYOB closes. I don't know if all the entitled balances are zero because i can't see them

Please help

Vicki66
      Experienced Cover User

DebLB  you will need to contact a MYOB moderator to assist.  They need to run a script over your company file.  Once this has been done you should be right.

Vicki 

Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Vicki66 

If your file is online, can you please send us your serial number by a Private Message so we can run an online script to try fixing this issue.

Cyan1
      User

Hi,

I have had the exact same issue. Can you help with a solution please?

Thanks and kind regards,

Vicki66
        Experienced Cover User

Hi,

You will need to contact a MYOB Moderator to run a script over your company file before you can process a payrun for July 2020.  This has worked for me! 

Aushotels
      Experienced Cover User

I have exactly the same problem and need to process a payroll this afternoon. Can you advise please?

Vicki66
        Experienced Cover User

Aushotels Komal_S  please contact a MYOB moderator so that they can run a script on your company file.  This has worked for me.

Vicki