Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Payroll processing - not recording payments

When processing a payroll upon proceeding to Process Payments to record the transactions, while being prompted to "Record XX pays?" and pressing the record buttton, the process cycles through something quickly (too qick to catch) and records absolutely nothing. Effectively wiping all payroll transation attempted.

The only way I can process fortnightly payrolls is to backup the company file, restore it online, run the payroll, back it up again and then restore it to the local version. The payroll process runs perfectly on the online file.

The company file is run locally and sits on a data server as it integrates with our CRM. I

We are using AccountRight Premier AU 2022.9.0 build 2022.9.24.7350 after upgrading from V19 in July.

Serial Ending: 5331

File ID: 1

Any assistance on resolving this issue so we can process payroll on an offline file is appreacated.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi GarryAS

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! You will need to run this AccountRight hotfix tool over the local file via the host server to resolve this. Once downloaded please do the below:

1. Extract the contents of the zip file to the desktop
    2. Right click the AccountRight_Hotfix.exe application and choose Run as Administrator
    3. Browse to a file or drag a file onto the tool
    4. Select that a backup exists (Make sure you have a backup of the file) and APPLY the fix

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.