RDW
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Still processing super payment

Super paid on the 30/3 is showing as still processing

How do we fix it. 

• Hi RDW

Thanks for your post. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Confirmation of the amount that is sitting in processing payment 
    • Confirmation on whether this has been debited out of your account 
    • Screenshot of your manage payments window 

19 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    RDW
    Experienced Cover User

I have the same issue

Any solution?

• Hi RDW

Thanks for your post. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Confirmation of the amount that is sitting in processing payment 
    • Confirmation on whether this has been debited out of your account 
    • Screenshot of your manage payments window 
      PMCPen
      User

We have exactly the same issue. Processed & paid March Super on the 11/4 and it's still sitting as processing payment plus received the email about accepting changes 2 days later but I'm sure I did that a while ago.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi PMCPen

Thanks for your post. Generally speaking, If the status of the payment is still "Processing Payment", it will still be processing through the clearinghouse and has not yet been released to the respective super funds. SuperChoice has advised allowing 5 working days for the payment to be processed. Has the status since updated ?

In regards to the email you've received, have you been requested to accept the new terms within your file since ? 

BridgetCCD
    Experienced User

I still have a payment stuck in this mode. Processing payment - date is March also.

What should I do?

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi BridgetCCD

Thanks for your post. Can you please confirm if the funds have come out of your bank account ? 

Fiona-dcbs
      Partner

If u are using the desk top version, go online to the web browser version then go back.  Seemed to fix my issue. Sux because MYOB is essentially making it impossible not to use the web browser version which is rude but what can you do.