Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Super Payments still shows Processing Payment

Hi. I have made a super payment for the September quarter. This has been deducted from the bank account. However, the status in MYOB still shows Processing Payment. Please advise if this is correct and when the status would change to Completed.
Also, I previously used to download a file and then upload this to the Super portal. Please advise whether this process has now changed and there is no file to download/upload. Thanks.

• Hi Naresh_M,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the payment has not been updated to 'Completed', please let me know the last 4-digits of your serial number so I can check this for you. 

Regarding your last query, you no longer have to download the .CSV file and upload it to the super portal. The new Pay Super feature automatically pulls the employee's super contributions from the pay runs into the Pay Super screen ready for you to make payment. 

Do let me know if you had any further queries with that.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Naresh_M,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the payment has not been updated to 'Completed', please let me know the last 4-digits of your serial number so I can check this for you. 

Regarding your last query, you no longer have to download the .CSV file and upload it to the super portal. The new Pay Super feature automatically pulls the employee's super contributions from the pay runs into the Pay Super screen ready for you to make payment. 

Do let me know if you had any further queries with that.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Naresh_M
      User

Thanks for your reply. The status did eventually change to Completed after a few days and the payments have reached the related sper accounts.