Forum Discussion

Fatima2
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Superannuation payment not processed

We have a Superannuation payment for January 2022, which was put through on 17/02/2022 that still has not been processed.

In the "manage payments" the status shows as "Processing Payment"

No error was received, can anyone please advise what may be causing it not to be processed?

Thank you.

• Hi Fatima2

You do not need to do anything from your end, please wait until the status has been updated. 

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Fatima2

Thank you for your post. The pay Superannuation service had been temporarily disabled while our teams dealt with a duplication error with payment,  if you haven't received a refund our service is now re-enabled and our teams are actively monitoring to ensure that payments are been successfully processed.

Fatima2
      Experienced User

Thank you Melissa.

The funds have not yet left our bank account.

Should I just leave everything as is and it will be automatically processed?

Or am I required to delete the payment and try again?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Fatima2

You do not need to do anything from your end, please wait until the status has been updated. 

Verelle
      Contributing User

Hi Melissa

I have a Super payment processed on the 2/3/22 for February Superannuation which is also stating "Processing Payment".  The funds have not been drawn from my account.

Could you please advise if I should wait, as now over a month or try to reverse and process again?

Kind Regards

Verelle

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Verelle

Thanks for your post. For super payments that are still showing as Processing payment you will need to check the following:

• the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 
        • the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once you have made any required changes you will need to reverse and reprocess the payments.

Do let me know how you go. 

Julzee
      Partner

Hi Melissa

I too have a payment sitting there saying processing payment from 7/4/22 and it is still not completed.  I am having no end of trouble every client processing super payments and all my clients have accepted the new terms and agreed as per the details required.

This situation is time consuming for both me and the client and frustrating as I now have processed a reversal and the reversal is not showing so I logged in again and its now saying a reversal has been processed but it is not showing in my manage payments window.  What on earth is going on with MYOB and these super payments, I have worked tirelessly to get my clients moved over to the MYOB super payments and now this.  Your assistance would be appreciated as I do not have 1 1/2 hours to sit on hold waiting for a reponse via phone.

Thanks Julie 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Julzee

Sorry to hear about this. Can I please confirm if the payment has come out of the bank account yet ?

Please let me know so I can take a look into this further for you.