Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Personal leave hours accrued showing on payslip

Hi there,

A similar question has been asked before, but there was no real clarification if the answer had fixed the problem. 

I don't want accrued personal leave showing on payslips.

It is unticked in Wage Category>Entitlements>Personal Leave Accrual

But in: Setup>Preferences>Reports and Forms > Include all YTD amts and entitlement balances on payslip it is ticked.

If I untick the above, will that get rid of all YTD amounts from the payslips or just the personal leave?

We don't print payslips - they are emailed, so is there a way I can check before I send the payslips via email?

Thanks in advance!

Sue 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: Personal leave hours accrued showing on payslip

Hi @merkelj,

Thank you for your post.

I understand that you want to prevent accrued personal leave from showing on pay slips and want to check pay slips before they are emailed. The "Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Pay Slip" preference is to show the YTD column on the pay slip. While the "Pay advice: Show leave balance on pay slips" is to hide the entire payroll category, The two options are hiding different fields. If one hides a column and another hides a row, they will not interact with each other. Regarding your question about checking pay slips before they are emailed, there are a few steps you can follow. Navigate to Print/Email Pay Slips, select the pay slip, select Print, and then preview the pay slip.

If the settings from entitlement >> personal leave accrual are not ticked and are still showing on the pay slip, then this requires us to further investigate. I encourage you to reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via my account at myob.com for appropriate assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post