Forum Discussion

BOTP
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Reprinting Payslips with AR 2019.2.1

I tried printing payslips after the weekly payroll run. AR went unresponsive during the print with the green progress bar moving across the screen. I had to abort AR as it was unresponsive.   On re...
    5 years ago

Hi BOTP 

There are a number of different reasons why a document has not printed or crashed with printing. Generally speaking, it would indicate that AccountRight has not been able to connect to the printer drivers. Third-party applications such as antivirus or firewall or automated backup programs and other applications are generally the cause of that. However, in saying that, from an AccountRight point of view, trying to print fewer records or trying to another printer may be a recommendation to have those transactions printed.

In terms of printing those transactions, for reporting and record purposes AccountRight will use the Pay on date, not the period. So I would recommend ensuring that the Advanced Filters search you are doing it based on the payment date of the transaction, not the period date.

In addition to that, the Print/Email Pay Slips window is based on the Pay Slip Delivery Status set on the transaction (opening the transaction >>bottom left). If Pay Slip Delivery Status is set to be To be Emailed, then the transaction will not appear in the To be Printed list. You would need to update the Invoice Delivery Status to be To be Printed so you can print the payslip.