Forum Discussion

Deesea
User
11 months ago
Solved

STP EOFY Payroll: YTD Verification Report $ total is missing 1 week's salary

Dear All,

I am doing payroll EOFY finalisation and have a discrepancy, which I can't resolve.

The 2022/23 Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports have the correct annual totals (gross salary and w/h), and this matches the total of all pay run reports listed as 'accepted' by ato via STP during 2022-2023.  However, the year-to-date verification report's annual total is 1 week less ($) for all staff and so I cannot finalise. As far as I can see there is no way to interogate the YTD verification report to see what week is missing. The only change to my normal reporting was that I processed and lodged the final week's pay (June 27) a week early on June 20 knowing I would be absent, however that pay was accepted. Any idea on what I've done wrong here? Thanks for your help!

• Hi Deesea

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet.

Since the payroll register report and payroll activity report match, you would need to send update event or process a $0 pay run. This is to ensure the figures for employees will be updated.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Deesea

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet.

Since the payroll register report and payroll activity report match, you would need to send update event or process a $0 pay run. This is to ensure the figures for employees will be updated.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth