Forum Discussion

DebbieB
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

STP Finalisation Report

Our STP EOFY Finalisation report does not match the totals of Gross payments and PAYG withheld that are showing on the Payroll Activity Summary for the 2018/19 year. 

We have one employee that started with us in March this year, it shows his 1st pay then nothing after that, he is still employed by us and their payroll categories are no different to any other employee.

Thanks 

• Hi DebbieB 

Check that your Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports are the same. If they are, try doing a $0 pay for the effected employee to see if that will pull the correct figures through to the verification report.

Let me know how you go 

Tracey

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    bungy15
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi DebbieB 

Check that your Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports are the same. If they are, try doing a $0 pay for the effected employee to see if that will pull the correct figures through to the verification report.

Let me know how you go 

Tracey

DebbieB
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey

Yes that worked, payroll activity and payroll register were the same so in doing the $0 pay fixed the issue.

Thanks

Would you know why now when I select all the employees I am unable to select "Set as final" button?

bungy15
        Ultimate Cover User

You're welcome DebbieB 

Did you see the response to the post you commented on re the 'set as final' button?  That user said only tick the employees who have not already been finalised.

Cheers

Tracey

lyndell
      Contributing Cover User

Good morning

I have a similar issue it is not grabing a holiday pay from the payroll all reports balance expect for Gross on the STP finalisation and verification report, all catargories are ticked and I have done $0 pay as well

HELP

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi lyndell 

I would recommend taking a look at my post on EOFY not balancing which does list the things that I would check to ensure that a value is reported as part of Gross payments for payroll reporting.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.