Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

STP REPORTING EOFY FINALISATION

Hi,

My Tax agent has received notification from the ATO 11/10/2022 to say that 2 of the companies I deal with have not had their EOFY finalisation done.

Finalisation was done 5/7/2022

When you bring up the reports they say theywere "accepted by ATO with errors" as the message.

When you pull up the FY2122 each name listed has a tick against it under the Final column.

I have just spoken with the ATO and they have advised that Company File ID "1" had 28 employees but only 25 have been finalised, yet when you look at the report it says ALL have gone through with the "Status: Accepted with Errors". ATO have advised that 3 employees HUGGETT, CAPTAIN-WEST AND SHARPE did not go through, yet my report says all went through.  How do we fix this?. I have just spoken with one of the employees in question and they advised they had no issue in completing their FY2122 tax return so I am unsure of why the issue and how this is to be rectified so the ATO has these employees as finalised.

Company File ID "3" the ATO advises that of the 4 employees only 3 have been finalised yet again when you pull up the FY2122 each name listed has a tick against it under the Final Column. Again when you pull up the report it says ALL have gone through with the "Status: Accepted with Errors".

ATO advised that I need to contact our service provider MYOB to fix this issue/advise how to fix this issue.

I need to do this ASAP.

Could you please look into and advise so this can be rectified.

Our Company files that the ATO notice refers to are Company File No's 1 and 3.

Many thanks your speedy response.

Janelle

• Hi JANELLE 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If a finalisation report has the status Accepted with errors you need to undo the finalisations, fix the errors and redo the finalisations.

The Final indicator tick confirms that the report has been successfully sent from the software. The ATO status is the ATO's response when they receive that report.

The Help Article, STP reports: Accepted with errors, has detailed information to assist with resolving this.

If you still need help please let me know the ATO error codes so that I can provide further information.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JANELLE 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If a finalisation report has the status Accepted with errors you need to undo the finalisations, fix the errors and redo the finalisations.

The Final indicator tick confirms that the report has been successfully sent from the software. The ATO status is the ATO's response when they receive that report.

The Help Article, STP reports: Accepted with errors, has detailed information to assist with resolving this.

If you still need help please let me know the ATO error codes so that I can provide further information.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.