Forum Discussion

QVS
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

SUPER WONT REVERSE

Hi there,   I hadre set up super payments (after our set up was mistakenly cancelled by MYOB during a file migration) and one of the failed ones worked but the other won't reverse for the life of me!!!  

I continue to get the error:    

'it looks like we are having a problem with the following.  Action cannot be performed.'      

and now for some reasn when I lodge for both our entities it now also says 'another person needs to authorise' but yet they dont and it says complete.   Please help :)   Sheree

20 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi  QVS 

'

We have recently been working to resolve an issue impacting some customers where a duplicate payment of superannuation contributions was made. When this happened we immediately ceased sending funds to SuperChoice, which means some customers not impacted by the duplicated payment issue needed to be refunded their superannuation contributions payment and asked to resubmit.

Impacted customers were contacted Friday 18 February and given information on how to reprocess this payment.

If you were not impacted by this and still getting errors,  please send me your product serial number and login email address by Private Message. so we can investigate your specific case further. 

• The system is not operating so your reversal will not go through until it is operating again, but MYOB won't provide an estimate as to when that will be or how we will be notified that is is operational again.

I had the same problem trying to perform a reversal.

It's a waiting game again. Don't expect too much, that way you won't be disappointed.

QVS
      Experienced Cover User

I STILL don't have this issued fixed and our super from November is now overdue and we will be penalized with interest.  No response from MYOB and no fix. VERY disappointed.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi QVS 

If you're still getting the error that another person needs to authorise, please click on Ok and process the payment as it should go in the processing stage. If you have already done that, please confirm the status of those payments under the Manage payments window so we can advise the next steps to do.