Single Touch Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Single Touch Payroll

Dear Customers,

Re: Intermittent issues with Single Touch Payroll features.

Update 29/6/23

The “Something went wrong” issue that customers may have experienced on Tuesday has been resolved. Other than the obvious impact of not being able to access payroll features during the issue period, there was no impact to customer files. Please note that we are continuing to monitor and optimise. We apologise for this inconvenience at this inopportune time.

UPDATE 28/06:

We are still experiencing intermittent issues with Single Touch Payroll (STP). We have identified the cause and have fixes in place. We are continuing to monitor and optimise. During this time, you may see "Something went wrong" when trying to access payroll features. We apologise for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we rectify.

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

68 REPLIES 68
mfendt
Experienced Partner
30 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

30Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP Reporting Center

I cannot create a new payrun also. I've tried different files, different broswers and cleared the cache etc. Is this part of the issue too?

Simon-C
Admin
14 Posts
Admin
Admin

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Yes this will be related. We are working as swiftly as we can to resolve.

Anita_DEN
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Is there a way to save the Payroll finalisation for FY23? I've already entered the RFBA figures a second time, losing them when I left the reporting centre in frustration, and now finding out that it's a MYOB bug.

If I can't send the finalisation report before I finish today, I'd like at least to be able to save it, but can't see how.

JoR
Partner
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Is there a way that we can be notified when the current Single Touch Payroll reporting centre issue has been resolved?

Or do we have to keep wasting a lot of time by having a look every 5-10 minutes to see if it's working yet?

Simon-C
Admin
14 Posts
Admin
Admin

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

More comm's will be sent soon to all payroll users. 

As soon as the issue is resolved all will be contacted.

BronwynHamster
Trusted Cover User
202 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

202Posts

39Kudos

2Solutions

Hi, STP has been out since around midday. Do you have any idea when this issue will be rectified? This is incredibly frustrating in the lead up to the end of the year. Thank you, Bronwyn

BronwynHamster
Trusted Cover User
202 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

202Posts

39Kudos

2Solutions

Sorry, we are not only experiencing STP payroll reporting. We now cannot pay our staff, with AccountRight noting "something has gone wrong", please restart. 

Carolynwcp
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

How soon? We need to report Salary Sacrifice payments immediately. Letting us know AFTER it's fixed is completely redundant. We need answers now. 

BronwynHamster
Trusted Cover User
202 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

202Posts

39Kudos

2Solutions

Hi Carolyn, sadly I think you may have missed MYOB's cut off. I recall reading somewhere it was the 21st June for salary sacrifice contributions to reach their funds. Bronwyn

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post