Contributing User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Standard pay > base hour

Dear. Whom it may concern.

Hope this message finds you well. 

When working on payroll process, "standard pay > based hour" occurs frequently all of a sudden even though there was no based hour in the existing standard pay of the employee.

In which case could you tell me if there is a sudden BASE HOUR in the STANDARD PAY?

There are a lot of difficulties when working. Please let me know asap. 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

486Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Standard pay > base hour

Hi @Justin_Joung,

Thank you for your post and for your patience with our delayed response. 

This usually happens when you've created a new employee and set up their base hourly rate in the salary and wages section. The system is designed to automatically fill in the base hour field on the standard pay section based on this information. You’ll need to manually remove the figures and enter zero in the base hour field, then save. This will remove the standard pay figures once you open the employee card file again.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

kevin498
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Standard pay > base hour

@Justin_Joungdgcustomer first wrote:

Dear. Whom it may concern.

Hope this message finds you well. 

When working on payroll process, "standard pay > based hour" occurs frequently all of a sudden even though there was no based hour in the existing standard pay of the employee.

In which case could you tell me if there is a sudden BASE HOUR in the STANDARD PAY?

There are a lot of difficulties when working. Please let me know asap. 

Thank you. 

You can use this value when configuring your Electron app for authentication with Auth0. If unsure, refer to the tutorial or Auth0 documentation for specific details on the API Identifier or Audience. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post