Forum Discussion

davidryan
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Terminted Employee Returns - STP

Hi,

I can untick the termination date and use previous details for this employee. -  Do you know how I can unterminate the employee within STP   Employee left in 20/21 fin year returned in 22/23 year, the prior year data in STP doesn't capture this situation.

Thanks,

David

• Hi davidryan 

Thanks for your post. To remove a termination in STP, go to the STP reporting centre>>Employee terminations tab>>select the year in the Payroll year field.

If you're in STP Phase 1, click on the ellipsis (...) for the applicable employee and select Remove termination.

If you've moved to Phase 2, click on Undo for the applicable employee.

Removing an employee termination

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi davidryan 

Thanks for your post. To remove a termination in STP, go to the STP reporting centre>>Employee terminations tab>>select the year in the Payroll year field.

If you're in STP Phase 1, click on the ellipsis (...) for the applicable employee and select Remove termination.

If you've moved to Phase 2, click on Undo for the applicable employee.

Removing an employee termination

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.