Forum Discussion

PenJ
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago

Unable to access the payroll verification report in payroll reporting centre

I am trying to access the EOFY payroll verification report and keep getting an error - a red X in a red circle and below that "something went wrong" "try refreshing your browser" "if the issue persists contact MYOB support"

and as has been my experience this last couple of months, myob chat do not understand the error and tell me to try things that are totally unrelated, I found there was a kind of related issue with ATO STP from yesterday so I sent the chat person that and then we finally got to where they seem to be starting to understand but cannot fix it so then tell me to go to my accounting advisor! What is this. MYOB are you really trying to drive all your customers away with refusing to help. My staff are getting the same error in different company files on a different computer. Sometimes we can see the employee names & balances but the error comes up when we try to download the report, other times we cannot even see the names it just comes up with the error immediately. We are forced to put our files online and then technical phone support is withdrawn and then we cannot finalse payroll EOFY. APPALLING.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Totally agree with your comments.  Not good enough MYOB!  You need to get this fixed IMMEDIATELY so that companies can finalise their EOY payroll runs.

PenJ
    Experienced Cover User

Update finally posted on the MYOB centre to say there is an issue and they are investigating

LisaGSA
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks for posting the update. I am having the same issues. Extremely frustrating when I am trying to finalise month end so that I can finalsie for the year.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for your patience and understanding, we genuinely appreciate it. We're glad to say that our team has resolved this issue. 

Please refer on this Community Forum post, that has information and updates on this incident.  Thank you once again for your understanding.

Please feel free to post again I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess