Forum Discussion

Accounts12341
Experienced User
3 years ago

Update superfund USI

Hi

I have an employee whose superfund has updated their USI.

The USI uploads automatically when I select the superfund so, how do I update it here, please?

Thanks in advance

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts12341 

Please click on the Registered Name drop-down, search that list by the new USI and save the changes. Let us know if you have further questions on this. 

Accounts12341
      Experienced User

Thanks for getting back to me Komal

When I click on the left hand arrow (1) on the first attachment, I get the screen in the second attachment.

I can't change the USI there.

If I click on the drop down box (2) on the first attachment, I get the prefilled list of super funds.  BT Super for Life is in that list but it has the wrong USI.  I can't change the USI here.

If I click on 'New' underneath that prefilled list of super funds (attachment 3), I can't add a new superfund because the superfund I'm trying to add already exists but it has the wrong USI.

What am I doing wrong!?

Thanks in advance

Accounts12341
        Experienced User

Sorry Komal

Please scrap all of that.  I've just called the superfund again and got someone much more helpful on the phone.  The existing USI in MYOB is quite correct.  The Superfund didn't think to tell me but I've worked out that it's the fund name that's been updated.

I've selected the correct one and processed the payment.

Thanks again for your help.