Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Super Fund USI incorrect

Colonial First State Super Fund has the wrong USI attached to the one we are using in MYOB and I cannot change it as it is greyed out. 

The Trustee for COLONIAL FIRST STATE-FIRSTCHOICE SUPERANNUATION TRUST

COLONIAL FIRST STATE FIRSTCHOICE EMPLOYER SUPER

FSF0361AU
  • Hi Clarity2,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

In this situation, if the superfund details fields are grayed out, I would recommend creating a new superfund by going to Lists >> Superannuation Funds with the correct USI number. However, please ensure to enter or add a character (new) at the end of the fund's name in the NAME field. Otherwise, the fund would not be saved, and the system will not let you enter the same superfund details. Please see the attached images below:

Then, after changing the details, you may now add the new superfund with the correct USI number to your employees and unlink the old one.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Clarity2,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

In this situation, if the superfund details fields are grayed out, I would recommend creating a new superfund by going to Lists >> Superannuation Funds with the correct USI number. However, please ensure to enter or add a character (new) at the end of the fund's name in the NAME field. Otherwise, the fund would not be saved, and the system will not let you enter the same superfund details. Please see the attached images below:

Then, after changing the details, you may now add the new superfund with the correct USI number to your employees and unlink the old one.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess