Forum Discussion

PPH1
User
2 years ago
Solved

double up on payroll

double up on payroll

• Hi PPH1 

Thank you for your post. Regarding to your issue, when it's comes to the pay run that has been created and submitted to ATO twice, what you'll need to do is to reverse the other one so that it will show as a negative amount under STP Reports and sent it again to the ATO and it will correct the figures you had been sent to ATO.

Since you are using AccountRight, you may follow this Help Article: Changing a Recorded Pay that has all the detailed information's and steps to assist with this. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Shella_A

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • MYOB froze while we were doing our payroll run. Thinking it hadnt gone through we processed it again and have now seen that the payroll has been recorded twice.

All employees have been paid the correct amount however the ATO and MYOB have both now recorded the double pay.

I need to remove the pay and also remove from ATO as they will have super etc recorded for us to pay at the end of this quarter

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi PPH1 

Thank you for your post. Regarding to your issue, when it's comes to the pay run that has been created and submitted to ATO twice, what you'll need to do is to reverse the other one so that it will show as a negative amount under STP Reports and sent it again to the ATO and it will correct the figures you had been sent to ATO.

Since you are using AccountRight, you may follow this Help Article: Changing a Recorded Pay that has all the detailed information's and steps to assist with this. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Shella_A