Forum Discussion

Sal22
User
2 months ago

Data Inaccurate - Analyse Sales Item Multi Period report

Hi,

When I run the Analyse Sales (Item Multi-Period) report several months results are inaccuarte for both sales values & units sold.

I called support but they have not been able to assist.  Is there any fix for this?

Edit - I contacted support via the chat.  Apparently this is a known issue.  I was basically told not to use the report until it's fixed.   Reading other posts on here it appears that there are many reports with problems.  How do we know what is relaible data & what isn't?  Very frustrating having to put work arounds in place.

Thanks

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sal22,

Thanks for your post. Another workaround for this issue that I can suggest is exporting multiple reports to Excel and then combining them there. You can also refer to related posts for more information on this topic. Multiple Reporting Periods and Analyse Sales [Item] report.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Sal22
      User
      Hi Earl_HD, Thanks for your reply. I have a work around but this takes more time & increases the chance of errors in data. I simply want a system that has accurate reports & good customer service when things aren't right - despite assurances they would be in touch, the MYOB CS team still have not contacted me.  
        Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Sal22

Thanks for the response and for the clarification. 

I appreciate your understanding regarding the time and potential for error involved in this issue. As previously mentioned by our support team, this is a known issue, and they are actively working on a solution.

If there's anything more you'd like to discuss regarding this issue or if you have a new concern, I recommend submitting a support case through myaccount.myob.com or reconnecting with our support team via Live Chat.

Regards,

Genreve