Forum Discussion

RINkel
Experienced Cover User
18 days ago

NEED HELP AND SUGGESTIONS FOR CREATING USEFUL REPORTS IN MYOB.  Add-on? Report builder?

Long time MYOB user and i have tried the create the reports that I want in MYOB Desktop and Brower by customisation.  Very little scope to add extra columns, although the information is in MYOB.

Have used alternate reporting software for years as well as using Excel, but want to simply and just use MYOB, but not proving easy - or is my request too specific.  These reports are available in MYOB, MTD or YTD to budget, but not combined on one report.  Browser version is almost there with MTD and UTD, but no budget comparison for YTD.

Are you able to suggested a provider who can 'Add On' the feature to reporting to give a useful report with the below report examples?

Ive manually entered a budget into the Desktop and Browser versions of MYOB, but there is no ability to customise a P&L to show the BUDGET YTD, only the Actual period YTD.  Why is the ability to capture information there, but not possible to present the info?

two report heading examples that arent available in MYOB - Add On for reports?

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RINkel,

I appreciate your trust and loyalty in MYOB! If you're looking for more customization, consider checking out our add-ons. MYOB has over 300 app partners offering various solutions. Visit the MYOB App Marketplace to find an add-on that suits your needs. Remember, these are third-party apps, so pick one that works well with your MYOB software. Please also consider sharing your suggestions on the AccountRight Ideas exchange board for consideration. You are welcome to share your thoughts with us.

In the meantime, feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella