Add a reference per line item on sales invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nik_Bee_27
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Add a reference per line item on sales invoice

Hi, I need to enter an order number per line item on a MYOB sales invoice. Inserting a memo is not an option since only one memo can be inserted per sales invoice. Please help as this is very frustratiing.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Add a reference per line item on sales invoice

Hi @Nik_Bee_27 

When entering item layout invoices in AccountRight, it doesn't have the option to add a new custom field per transaction line. What you can use instead, is adding additional blank lines or header lines instead.

To do so simply right click on any transaction line when entering the sale, choose Insert Blank Line/Insert Header, it will insert the additional line right above the highlighted transaction line. Blank/Header lines only allow the Description field to be filled, no $ amounts will appear for these lines. More details can be found on this Help article: Add headers, subtotals and lines to sales.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go, and if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post