Forum Discussion

31 days ago
Solved

Attaching documents to spend money items already reconciled

I need to attach documents to 'spend money' items already reconciled. If I include an attachment after it is reconciled, will it automatically unmatch the item?

• Hi Petra23,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. Indeed, it will unmatch when including an attachment after it is reconciled. You just need to match it again to reconcile.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Petra23,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. Indeed, it will unmatch when including an attachment after it is reconciled. You just need to match it again to reconcile.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella