SueFord
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Balances not displaying correctly

When a payment has been applied to a Customer Invoice and the Invoice is emailed to client, or you view the Invoice online, the balance is not showing as nil but is still showing a balance.  So in other words it is not showing the applied payment.  However when we email the invoice to ourselves, all payments update and balances show as nil.

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Balances not displaying correctly

Hi @SueFord,

Thank you for your post. To address this issue, I recommend clearing your AccountRight cache to avoid potential software discrepancies. Here's how you can do it:

1. Close MYOB AccountRight if it's currently open.
  2. Navigate to the location where AccountRight stores its cache files. This is typically in a folder named "Cache" within your AccountRight installation directory.
  3. Delete all files and folders within the Cache folder. Alternatively, you can rename the Cache folder to something else (e.g., "Cache_old") to keep a backup of the cache files.
  4. After clearing or renaming the cache folder, restart MYOB AccountRight and check if the issue has been resolved.

Clearing the cache can often resolve various issues related to software performance and discrepancies. If you continue to experience problems, please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance. Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SueFord
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much!  Clearing the cache has worked!  I really appreciate your help.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Hi @SueFord,

We're pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post