Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Bpay issue

A customer of mine has just paid an invoice and sent me a bank receipt of proof however upon investigation the Bpay has gone to a myob account rather than my own. 

does myob automatically send this to my nominated bank account?

• Hi Adamleerose

Thank you for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forum. I apologize for the delay in our response.

I understand the importance of ensuring that you receive your payment in your bank account. If your customer has paid using the Online Invoice Payment option, you should receive the payment as part of a bulk payment. For more information about the Online Invoice Payment, I suggest you read through this article (Online Invoice Payments).

If you need any further assistance with this payment, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve 

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Adamleerose

Thank you for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forum. I apologize for the delay in our response.

I understand the importance of ensuring that you receive your payment in your bank account. If your customer has paid using the Online Invoice Payment option, you should receive the payment as part of a bulk payment. For more information about the Online Invoice Payment, I suggest you read through this article (Online Invoice Payments).

If you need any further assistance with this payment, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve