Forum Discussion

Casie
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Card Search & Jobs

When searching by a card, the Job field is included in the layout but it doesn't show which job the transaction has been applied too (the entire column is blank, even though the invoice has been allocated to a job)?  Is there something I need to turn on to be able to see this?

I am in the 'Find Trasactions > Card' screen

Also, is there a report to print to show all the invoices that haven't been allocated to jobs?

Thank you :)

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Casie 

Thank you for your post. The Find Transaction screen has a set of columns that will always display, regardless of the tab you have opened. For this reason, it is displaying the Jobs as a field, but there is no information, so the column is blank.

If you need information on which jobs have been assigned to a transaction, the better option would be to use the Job tab in the Find Transactions window to view transactions associated with a specific job.

You can either click on Print at the top of the window to get the information as a report, or you can go to; Reports > Accounts < Jobs.

For a list of the available reports and descriptions refer to our Help Article: Accounts reports (Jobs).

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.