Forum Discussion

cass1906
Experienced User
2 years ago

Customer Statements Blank

I recently sent end of month statements and our customers have advised that no transctions appear on them. They are completely blank. I have checked tht these customer do in fact have balances and they are not showing. How do we fix this ASAP.

12 Replies

• Hi cass1906 

Statements in AccountRight can print blank. This is due to the way in which the Print/Email Statements window will generate and populate the window.

When you open the Print/Email Statements window, the system will check to see if the card has a balance. If the card has a balance it will appear in the window to produce a statement. Should you have Only include invoices up to Statement enabled or use an activity statement it will only showcase invoices up to that date. This does mean that when you go to produce your statements the card will appear but due to that date option you are almost throttling the statement from showing values thus shows blank.

If you are expecting to see invoices appearing on the statement you would be looking at ensuring that you have no transactions dated after the statement date if you are going to use the Only include invoices up to Statement date or activity statement.

cass1906
      Experienced User

Thank you. We use Statement Typre: Invoice and date it the last day of the month. We have the only include up to Statement Date ticked. There are definately unpaid customer invoices that should be appearing, but the Statements still were sent as blanks. 

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi cass1906 

Can you provide us with an example of the statement that was produced and a copy of the Aged Receivables - Outstanding invoice analysis window (Select the Customer's card in the Card File and select the Balance arrow (top right)). With this information. we can look into the data that is being produced to have a better insight into what is occurring with that statement situation.

McKenzie69
      User

I am having the same issue and I know that I have done everything correctly (dates etc).

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi McKenzie69

Thanks for your post. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

If you save the statements to PDF on your computer, are they then populating with any information? If they are showing up as blank on both the PDF copy and the copies emailed to the customers, I would be looking at checking the customize forms for the statements.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

SpotOnLinen1
      User

Yes this happens if I email and also If I download as PDF. Please I cannot afford sending blank statements. Give us a solution.