Forum Discussion

AngeC
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Customer detail list format

Hi All

I need help constructing a detailed customer list that includes name Abn and Identifiers. I tried the customer detail report but that gives me 1 customer per page -which is not workable as we have 2600 customers. It Does not allow me to send it to excel

• Hi AngeC , once you have added the ABN to the card list display, right-click the list and choose Copy List to clipboard, then open Excel and paste the copied values. The ABN will be included.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    AngeC
    Experienced Cover User

To all also struggling. I just got of the Chat to be told the only way it can be done is to export the list and add the ABN in Manually, or export the whole card list and detele the rows not needed.  With 2600 customers this is unworkable -very disappointing. A bit antiquated  as ABN's are a statutory requirement. I know other programs can do it easily 

Mike_James
      Ultimate Partner

Hi AngeC , the customer card export file is usually one row per customer. Maybe the advice was to delete columns you do not need (in Excel). The exported data can be easily copied to Excel then filtered etc as usual. Will this suit your requirements?

AngeC
        Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the advice, I dont think it will work. The form I need I can see it  on my command centre card list by adding in the customization . Unfortunately when I go to print/ export to excel it does not contain the ABN  I require.

I then tried to buid it in the card list detail which didnot work either, unfortunetly it has 1 customer per page and doesnot export to excel. The customer name and the identifier on one row, and than on another row the ABN. With 2600 cutomers to filter through it makes it ineffectual. I really appreciate the time you took to respond, a heartfelt thankyou.