Forum Discussion

kiwilander
Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

MYOB Account Right Download Format

Please advise the correct extension file format for the latest MYOB PC Account Right Download update, as the download is appearing as unconfirmed in the download file of my PC and I suspect I need to change the format.

• Hi kiwilander,

Thank you for your post.

The correct file extension for the latest MYOB PC Account Right Download update is indeed (.exe). When you download the update, it should appear as an .exe file on your PC. For more information, please refer to this Help article, Install AccountRight, which has detailed information to assist with this.

Feel free to reach out again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi kiwilander,

Thank you for your post.

The correct file extension for the latest MYOB PC Account Right Download update is indeed (.exe). When you download the update, it should appear as an .exe file on your PC. For more information, please refer to this Help article, Install AccountRight, which has detailed information to assist with this.

Feel free to reach out again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess