Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Customers can't open link to Invoice

I have many customers that can't open the link to the automatic invoices sent via MYOB.

Why is this? 

• Hi Essential-Admin 

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are having difficulty opening the link. 

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are not able to open the link from their end. 

Generally, ff this was only impacting  one customer, then it would be something environmental on their end preventing them from opening the invoice. However, if it is several customers, what occurs when they try to open it? Does an error message appear? If so, what does it say?

As a test, it might be worth getting your customer to try a different browser to access the link also, so we can check to see if that makes a difference.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi Essential-Admin 

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are having difficulty opening the link. 

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are not able to open the link from their end. 

Generally, ff this was only impacting  one customer, then it would be something environmental on their end preventing them from opening the invoice. However, if it is several customers, what occurs when they try to open it? Does an error message appear? If so, what does it say?

As a test, it might be worth getting your customer to try a different browser to access the link also, so we can check to see if that makes a difference.