Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Excel templates folder is empty

I have installed uninstalled and reinstalled AccountRight. The currently installed version is build 2023.11.1.7

If I try to export any report to Excel, I get a message which simply says

Error

and then a path

WHen I check that path, the folder ...\Spreadsheets  does exist, but it is empty.
Why?

Screenshot from 2024-02-05 20-45-03.png

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi timrichardson

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with exporting reports to Excel in AccountRight. The message suggests that AccountRight cannot locate the template required for the report. When you install AccountRight, the installer will install a series of Excel template files to be used when sending reports to Excel. If you have an older version of AccountRight installed, navigate to the equivalent folder. Copy the.XLT files from the older version and paste them into the new version.

If you have one version, try downloading it again and re-installing it here.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance or if you have other questions or concerns. We are more than happy to help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella