Forum Discussion

Connockity
Trusted User
2 years ago

Foreign Currency invoices mysteriously changing back to AUD

Hi,

I have a case where a foreign currency invoice was issued in March of this year - I entered the correct FX rate and recorded it in a spread sheet as I always do.

The statement sent in April was correct.

Some time in the next 30 days - when we had an update - something happened so the invoice converted to AUD instead of Euro currency.

The statement sent in May was incorrect as it showed the AUD amount.

There is no reason our sales team would have converted it back to AUD.

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

I only discovered it by chance.

Thanks

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I agree, on hold at the moment - in the background of my call was yelling, shouting and laughing. The person helping me couldn't hear me and had to ask for the same information several times. I had difficulty hearing her from the noise. Sounded like a party in the background, not a professional team helping people. Disgusting. Do MYOB not care about their reputation anymore?

Then I get told there are no supervisors available when there is obviously a party going on in the background?

Sure.

• Hi Connockity 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience with our phone based teams. So that I can look into your issue can you please send me the following screenshots in a private message:

• original sale transaction
    • statements
    • customer card>>Profile

Connockity
        Trusted User

Update - I got no help - MYOB are insisting I deleted/changed invoices when the audit file shows that it happened on a public holiday when no one had access - another pathetic "help"