Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

How do I change our business name in AR?

We have changed our Business name, how do I change in AR?

• Hi Kezza22

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

Thank you for the correct information gavin12345. As gavin mentioned you would need to go to Setup menu>>Company information to change your Business name in AccountRight.

If you need further help with this don't hesitate to reply and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kezza22

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

Thank you for the correct information gavin12345. As gavin mentioned you would need to go to Setup menu>>Company information to change your Business name in AccountRight.

If you need further help with this don't hesitate to reply and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth