Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

How purchase MYOB Retail Manager V12.5 and License Key

Hi MYOB Team, 

I am new to the community but I am so interested to become a membership and here I am in the community. I am familiar with the MYOB Retails Manager System.

I have a small business whom I wish to install the system. Please can someone advise me on how to buy this system and it's license? 

Your kind response will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks

Peter

• Hi Peter14 

Welcome to the Community Forum and great to hear that you're considering MYOB Retail Manager for your business.

The recent version of retail manager can be downloaded from our downloads website. For licensing and pricing details, please send me your email address by Private Message and also if you're interested in the AU or NZ version of the software, so I can advise accordingly.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Peter14 

Welcome to the Community Forum and great to hear that you're considering MYOB Retail Manager for your business.

The recent version of retail manager can be downloaded from our downloads website. For licensing and pricing details, please send me your email address by Private Message and also if you're interested in the AU or NZ version of the software, so I can advise accordingly.

Peter14
      User

Hi KOMAL,

Thanks for your help. I am now downloading the program and I will run it on my system and will advise on how I can make payment and license. 

Thanks again.

Peter

• Hi,

I could do with wsome assistance with this too.  How can i get in touch directly.  I tried calling and waited a long time with no pickup.

Thank you

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi  Cporritt 

Apologies for the delay in response. 

For purchasing and registering Retail Manager licenses, we recommend contacting our phone-based teams. We understand the waiting can be a bit longer at times, but as the registration information in your file needs to match exactly to what's in our database, due to which this can not be done via this channel.