Forum Discussion

bruceV
Contributing User
4 months ago

I sent an invoice to a regular customer and it changed my banking details.

I sent an invoice to a regular customer and it changed my banking details to a different bank account. This is fraud. It shows on my computer that it sent correctly but the client rang and said our details had changed and it used our personal name instead of our bank account. 

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bruceV,

Thank you so much for your post and I apologize for the delayed response. If you notice any discrepancies in your invoices, such as incorrect amounts or customer contact information, we recommend reviewing both the invoice and your company information to ensure the accuracy of the details.

If the information is indeed accurate, we kindly ask you to contact our phone-based teams promptly for further investigation. Please ensure you have the following information ready before placing your call:

• The serial number of the product (located in Setup >> Company Information)
    • A copy of the invoice that was sent
    • A screenshot of the transaction from within your AccountRight software
    • Details about when the email was sent and the recipient(s) of that email

Providing this information will enable our frontline teams to conduct a comprehensive investigation of the email records in collaboration with our backend teams, helping to determine the cause of the issue.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl