Forum Discussion

3 months ago

In-Tray matching to Purchase Orders

I am using in-tray which I find brilliant and have customers emailing direct. However, like others, I am wondering if there are plans to be able to match these incoming invoices to purchase orders. We raise a PO for all purchases so to have to go in and bill then link is not worthy of the time it consumes. 

Will this change? 

Also, on another note, I noticed that in the web version only - the intray will allow duplicate supplier invoices to be entered without warning. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks!

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KellieP,

Thanks for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. Currently, document attachments are supported for cards, spend money transactions, and bills. If you are dealing with a purchase order, it would need to be converted to a bill before attaching any documents. I recommend submitting a suggestion to our Product Ideas page for our developers to consider adding this feature in a future update. In the browser, the feature to warn for duplicate supplier invoice numbers is not included.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl