Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Inventory decimal issues

Hi there, 

We previously had an old inventory rounding error that has been left unresolved and i understand this has arisen and potentially will continue to arise due to the softwares programming but I was wondering if there was still a script that can be run to eliminate the rounding errors and reverse some of the negative inventory fields that we are currently displaying on our MYOB software. 

Due to a few of these issues we have been monotoring our on hand stock through a different program but I have gathered the data and was keen to try and get MYOB up to date with what we currently have.

Any help would be much appreciated, 

Jacko

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi jackson1

Thanks for reaching out, 

Generally, if the figures in on-hand quantities are incorrect, na, or negative a script fixes this. 

For me to check on options and assist, please send me a private message containing the following:

• Serial number  
    • Full name and email address 
    • Company name
    • Any existing case number about the issue. 

We are looking forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or question feel free to include them in your next reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi jackson1

Let me know if you're still experiencing the decimal and rounding issue. The private message is still available in case you still need assistance.

If you have any other questions or concerns. Feel free to ask them in this thread or include it in your private message.

Cheers,

Genreve