Forum Discussion

Flav45
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Job numbers

When entering a new job no. e.g. in a invoice

Why doesn't it stay on invoice when you return to invoice after creating the job number 

it used too in earlier versions 

With the new updates it doesn't keep the job number you have to re-enter it every time 

thanks 

• Hi Flav45

Thank you for your post. I've passed on your comments as a suggestion for future updates. 

As a workaround, you could use the Easy Add button instead, as this does auto-populate the job number. Although it will default the newly created job with a job name of "New Job", but you can always go back and edit the job later using the Jobs List to fill in the extra details.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Flav45

Thank you for your post. I've passed on your comments as a suggestion for future updates. 

As a workaround, you could use the Easy Add button instead, as this does auto-populate the job number. Although it will default the newly created job with a job name of "New Job", but you can always go back and edit the job later using the Jobs List to fill in the extra details.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.