Forum Discussion

ZervK
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

New update bug - Can't access Online invoice payments report

Hi

Today when I opened my online file, it told me there was a new update and to restart which I did. I now go into the Sales report / Online Invoice payments, go through the log in again, and it tells me I'm not authorised. I'm an administrator of the MYOB file and used to be able to get into this report, so not sure why I can't now, this has only happened since the update today. 

Your help would be great

thanks

Kylie

• Hi ZervK

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. To troubleshoot are you able to sign out of the file and back in, does this make a difference ? (To do this please go to services tab > Sign out from AccountRight live).

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ZervK

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. To troubleshoot are you able to sign out of the file and back in, does this make a difference ? (To do this please go to services tab > Sign out from AccountRight live).

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.