Forum Discussion

SP64
Experienced User
3 years ago

Old Receipts

I cannot find old receipts.  When I go to "Advanced Filters" and untick "Unprinted Receipts Only" and put in my dates to search between no receipts show up?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SP64 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of an issue where users are unable to reprint receipts with a status of Already Printed. This is being investigated by our developers at the moment. In the meantime, I can run a script over your online file to solve this issue.

Let me know the last 4 digits of your serial number and the company file ID (Help>>About AccountRight).

SP64
      Experienced User

Hi Yanike

Thanks for your response :)

Our Last 4 digits are 4417 and Company Fil ID is 4

May I also ask two more questions about receipts:-

1. Will we ever be able to show on a receipt the “balance owing”? Sometimes a customer will make multiple  payments towards and Invoice and it woudl be vey helpfull to show if there is a balance owing on the receipt we send to them. 
      2. Can MYOB please look into changing it so we can email receipts in liue of printing.  On the old MYOB system we used we could email receipts direct to our customer.
        Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SP64 

I can't seem to find a serial number ending on 4417 linked to the email address you are using on the Community Forum. Could you send me the entire serial number via Private Message?

As for your questions:

1. Balance owing on receipts is not a feature available in the software now, however you could look at Setting up invoice reminders for your customers. Although not exactly the same, it does allow customers to see their unpaid invoices.

2. As for emailing receipts, this is not something available in the software currently. You could use the option Print to PDF. This saves the receipt as a pdf version, which you can then email to your customer.